Since 1989, IBS’ dedicated software for banks and credit unions has transformed debt collection and recovery for financial institutions.
Our team’s single focus on development and support of IBS debt collection software has enabled more than 1,200 clients worldwide to successfully streamline their collections efforts.
Software for Banks by Debt Collection and Recovery Experts
What differentiates IBS banking software from other bank software providers is that our experts are business people as well as bank software developers.
We realize that each client’s organizational culture, policies, strategies, and business environment is unique to their brand.
Thus, IBS banking system products enable each client to fully customize their collection process to reflect their values and brand persona.
IBS Banking Software Empowers You to Customize Your Debt Collection Process to Reflect Your Brand’s Values and Personality.
Proactive Collection and Recovery Software Adapts to Evolving Regulations & Requirements
Now more than ever, banks and credit unions must quickly adapt to ever-changing market conditions, state and federal regulations, and the various collection and compliance requirements of investors, insurers, and guarantors.
To remain competitive, collections officers must be able to quickly and easily customize their bank collections software to accommodate changes in real time.
Fully-customizable CARM-Pro™ collections and asset recovery software by Intelligent Banking Solutions is the most proactively-developed, intuitive software dedicated for banks and credit unions.
This scalable leading-edge solution delivers the complete collection and special asset automation capabilities that today’s contemporary collection environments demand.
IBS also regularly updates CARM-Pro™ technology to enable proactive, real-time response to inevitable changes in the market, federal and state regulations, investor/insurer/guarantor collection requirements, and lending products.
This superior software for banks and credit unions also improves collections compliance by tracking foreclosures, repossessions and bankruptcies, and supports management initiatives by providing enhanced C-level tracking and reporting tools.
More than a Bank Software Company: A Partner to Community Banks and Credit Unions
As a privately-held U.S. based corporation, IBS maintains a clear focus on building long term collection and recovery automation success.
Our team is not pressured by venture capitalists, outside industry funding sources or external/public stockholders.
Instead, IBS can completely dedicate itself to long-term partnership building by doing what it takes to ensure the effectiveness of CARM-Pro™, and doing what is best for our client-partners.
We do not have to make short-term “tactical” responses, just to maximize net income this month or quarter.
We can focus and deliver whatever is in the best interest of our clients, including strategies to achieve their long-term success.
If you cannot remember the last (major) upgrade to your collection system, and it takes many selections in your vendor’s phone-support tree to access a resource with some level of knowledge regarding their product, it’s time to consider partnering with IBS.
Our sole mission and purpose is to provide the most dynamic and targeted banking software for banks and credit unions.
This clear and unwavering focus ensures that IBS clients reap long-term benefits of single-source collection and recovery technology that only a dedicated business partner can provide.
The term “partner” is not merely a buzzword at IBS; it’s a key tenet of our culture. Our team members regard each other as partners, and together we value each relationship-channel partner we support –from core servicing system providers to collection industry-specific solution providers.
Inclusive Partner Culture Fosters Client-Driven Collection and Recovery Software Enhancements
Our inclusive partner culture, combined with dedicated focus, fosters the many client-driven enhancements that empower our partners’ consistent success.
Examples of client-driven enhancements from a recent release of CARM-Pro™ include:
- A refined, intuitive user interface that delivers more power yet is simpler to use
- An integrated suite of voice messaging options, including a predictive dialer, group delivery of voice, SMS or email messages deployed as software as a service – so no telephone hardware or software must be purchased, installed or maintained
- Full integration with the complete set of LexisNexis batch products, with full portfolio monitoring and individual collector selected debtor research options.
- Accepting telephone payments: check, savings account or debit cards (as same-day ACH payments applied directly to the past due loan account)
Our goal with each new release of this powerful community bank software is to incorporate:
- One-third of updates based on client-driven enhancements defined from client use needs
- One-third of updates based on input from the IBS Marketing and Sales based on their experience with market-driven needs outside of our client base
- One third of updates based on input from our product development team, to ensure that the foundation of our IBS banking system remains contemporary
Other features that differentiate IBS software for banks include:
- Adaptability – built with Microsoft technology (.Net, SQL Server) for seamless user interface
- Scalability – to accommodate clients ranging from newly-chartered de novo banks to those with assets of $40 billion or more
- Flexibility – to serve the fixed-configuration needs of small financial institutions, as well as the custom-configured in-house needs of large banks and credit unions, and everything in between
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Collection and Recovery Software
Collection and Recovery Software for Banks
IBS maintains a clear and singular focus on developing and supporting one product: CARM-Pro™ collection and recovery software for banks and credit unions.
Yes! We encourage all prospective users of our banking software to speak directly with our active clients, to experience a direct “banker to banker” dialog regarding the benefits, features and results-driven nature of our fully-adaptable, scalable, and flexible debt collection and recovery software.
IBS has licensed CARM-Pro™ banking software to more than 1,200 clients throughout 49 states and the Caribbean region.
IBS headquarters is located in New London, New Hampshire. This location provides an ideal quality of life for our developers and sales team, as it is situated near rural mountains and lakes, and just 90 miles north of the bustling economic and technology hub of Boston, Massachusetts.