Record attendance at the IBS Annual Client Conference
NEW LONDON, NH, May 21, 2013 – IBS enjoys record attendance at its annual client conference, as education and training remain forefront to this annual events theme.
This year's conference was kicked off with optional tours of some of New Hampshire's natural attractions - some attendees cruised Lake Winnipesaukee, while others walked through history in Portsmouth NH's living museum at Strawbery Banke.
IBS kept with its clients "strategic partner" role tradition, expanding education beyond its industry leading technology. This year attendees learned enhanced skills in communicating under pressure during a session on Verbal Defense and Influence.
Conference attendees were able to dive deeper into key problem solving solutions with IBS' 2013 release of COLLECTION AND ASSET RECOVERY MANAGER - PROFESSIONAL™ (CARM-Pro™); as detailed breakout sessions covered:
- Improved Collection Compliance via CARM-Pro version 4.6, leveraging the new workflow and form managers to simplify traditional debt collection and recovery compliance along with peripheral tasks like tracking bankruptcies, foreclosures and repossessions.
- New grouping tables and drop down data-entry with automated translations simplifying reports, overall system use, while speeding data entry and yielding improved data quality.
- New automated Online Training Modules provide clients with a suite of self-guided on-line User and Administrator CMS-Pro and ARM-Pro (CARM-Pro) self-training modules, complimenting IBS' traditional training. Now new CARM-Pro users are up-to-speed faster, more completely understanding all system capabilities. Seasoned users can utilize the free modules to maintain their system-knowledge at its highest level.
- Completely new integration with SoundBite delivering a variety of automated services including voice, email and text message capabilities to groups of debtors for productivity, effectiveness and collection compliance benefits.
- New LexisNexis technology and relationship, enhancing information gathering on debtor and collateral location, collection and recovery scoring, bankruptcy and deceased monitoring; which will further boost employee performance, productivity and results.
An exciting and very upbeat CARM-Pro User Group (CPUG) meeting sustained the energy and direction for both future product enhancements as well as cementing IBS as their long term partner. "Leveraging the collective knowledge of CPUG to continue to shape both CARM-Pro and IBS, in this dynamic industry, is so very valuable. It allows IBS to skate to where the puck will be, not where it was." says Rob Daley, IBS's co-founder and President
Hear what our clients and late stage prospects had to say:
- "I've attended each IBS client conference, they keep getting better, and this was the best".
- "I love the direction that you are taking the company and the product!"
- "A break-out session at last year's conference covered topics solved with this year's release – I love being able to shape the direction of my collection vendor."
- "Speaking to your users showed us how tremendous your client services are. I am not certain who we call for support on our current system" a message shared by a late stage prospect."
"These were just a small hint of the many like comments told to me as the conference wound down" says Rob Daley.
IBS is the premier provider of debt management solutions to the financial industry. Introduced in 1989, IBS collections and asset recovery management software is directly licensed to over 600 banks and credit unions in 47 states and the District of Columbia, along with another 345 institutions licensed through IBS partners. Privately held, IBS always has been, and remains exclusively dedicated to, enhancing and growing its software's functionality for collection and recovery professionals at financial institutions. IBS sales and marketing is complemented by a growing library of business partners: COCC, Open Solutions (now part of Fiserv), FIS Fiserv, R.C. Olmstead, SoundBite Communications, LexisNexis, ProfitStars and Greenflag by Transworld.