IBS Asset Recovery Manager: ARM-Pro™ and ARM-Web™
IBS Asset Recovery Manager software builds on the IBS collection management system (CMS-Pro) to address the income, reporting and administrative challenges of special asset recovery. It automates recovery operations from charge off to pay off, enabling banks and credit unions to improve profitability and mitigate risk by:
- Maximizing charge-off income
- Helping institutions comply with complex regulatory procedures for repossession, foreclosures and bankruptcy
- Streamlining special asset recovery operations and financial management of debtor location and communication through repayment
- Delivering automated invoicing and integrated expense tracking and payment processing
Flexible Technology Supports Growth... and Your Success
Available in desktop- (ARM-Pro) and browser-based (ARM-Web) editions, the IBS Asset Recovery Manager operates in mixed technology environments at your site or at a data center. Banks and credit unions can deploy ARM-Pro and ARM-Web as stand-alone solutions or integrated with our flagship Collection Management System™
The IBS Asset Recovery Manager solution is backed by exceptional service at every stage of the software lifecycle. From implementation and deployment to software training, upgrades and troubleshooting–IBS provides the prompt, knowledgeable support you need to perform at peak levels.
IBS Asset Recover Manager Benefits:
- Grow recovery income; track expenses and account-level income:
- Track balance, interest, late charges and twenty client configured accumulators including legal, repossession and agency fees
- Split institution-defined debit and credit transactions across multiple accumulators; “water fall” down defined series of accumulators
- Perform individual account and group invoicing
- Preserve all collector information from point of account delinquency to recovery
- Cap account-level recovery budgeting expenses at institution-defined levels
- Increase productivity, accuracy, security and compliance:
- Simplify communications with automated outbound debtor messaging; and rule-based and custom, single-click letters and messages
- Improve communication and transactional security with simple controls for functional and system access
- Access powerful, custom-configured workflows via intuitive user interface
- Provide easy access to debtor information with custom-configured screens that minimize pre-call hunt-and-search operations
- Track all stages and debt issues including charged-off debts, bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions and OREO
- Simplify vendor management and third-party collection information:
- Assign accounts to queues by vendor, lawyer or collection agency
- Export files from database to collection agencies and other external vendors
- Import agency files to monitor vendor performance
- Maximize efficiency with powerful, flexible queues:
- Work the right accounts in the right sequence
- Create unlimited work lists to more easily manage bankruptcies, repossessions and foreclosures involving sensitive accounts such as employers, vendors, loan officers and institutional branches
- Improve accuracy and efficiency of status and control reporting by automating litigation preparation, loan review meetings and onsite collections
CARM ProTM v4 will run on any supported version of Windows server or desktop Operating System with all upgrades and Service Packs installed, on hardware that meets Microsoft's minimum requirements. Please be aware that Microsoft only offers Extended Support for XP Desktop and it is being phased out. We also recommend that CARM Pro™ v4 be viewed on a 17" or greater monitor.
CARM ProTM v4 requires a supported version of MS SQL Server with all upgrades and Service Packs installed, on hardware that meets Microsoft's minimum requirements. Please be aware that Microsoft ended mainstream (hotfix) support for SQL 2000 on 4/8/2008 and only offers an Extended Support option.
CARM ProTM v4 Web also requires a Microsoft IIS Server running a supported Microsoft Operating System with all upgrades and Service Packs installed, on hardware that meets Microsoft's minimum requirements. Please be aware that Microsoft's Extended Support for Windows 2000 Server ended on July 13, 2010. Windows 2000 Server is no longer be publicly supported by Microsoft or IBS.